_________________________________________________________________
In a park on a bench there sits a boy looking absently at the sky, lost in his thoughts. His skin is a golden tan, that turns bright red when his embarrassed and excited. His hair which rests on his shoulders is blonde . His eyes are the most beautiful hazel. He's dressed in the uniform of the reckless and rebellious: jeans with the knees ripped that hang loosely on his slender waist, a fitted black v-neck, and a pair of worn out green converses. To everyone that sees him he appears to be just another boy with little to offer society...but to me he is beautiful.
That boy is waiting for me, but before I go to him I want to etch this moment of him being bathed in the evening sunlight into my mind. I get up off the bench I was sitting on that was a few feet away from his bench and commence to walk towards my love. As I get closer to him I call his name.
"Santiago!" He really must've been immersed in his thoughts. I call his name again.
"Santiago!" I was standing directly in front of him now, and he turns his toward me and blushes instantly.
"H-Hey Rae."He gives me his killer crooked smile, raising only the side left side of his mouth where his bottom lip is pierced. He‘s still blushing, so I imagine that he was lost in thoughts about me. I give him a crooked smile of my own, causing him to break eye contact and blush even more.
"I'm sorry I've kept you waiting, work was really busy today."
I know for a fact that he has been sitting on that bench for fifteen minutes, because I was watching him all that time.
"Not really Rae, I just got here like five minutes ago." He's lying to me so that I won't feel guilty for making him wait. That’s one of the many things I love about him.
"Soooo where are we going today?" His question interrupted my thoughts. He looks at me with a questioning gaze. As if he didn't already know the answer.
"Where else, my place of course." I said with a smile and offer him my hand. Once again he blushes and takes it. I pull him into my chest and hold him tightly. He fits perfectly under my chin. I bury my face in his poorly colored hair, and to my displeasure it smells of cigarette smoke.
"Santi, you've been smoking again.” I whisper in his ear and commence nibbling on yet another piercing. He shivers at the sudden warmth of my mouth.
"I-I know you don't like it Rae, but this week has been very stressful. It-it was only a couple." As his struggling to say this I started licking a trail to the side of his mouth. He starts breathing a little faster now.
"If you know I don't like it then why did you do it." I lick the edge of his mouth, as he closes his eyes and tries moving closer to me.
“ If you wanted to put something in your mouth, you could've just come to me. I would've given you something to put in that sweet little mouth." I lift his chin up towards me as he opens his mouth, inviting my tongue. As our tongues rub against each other, he lets out a little moan. I give him once last kiss, and let go of his face.
He starts to turn and walk away from me, but before he get far I grab a fistful of his hair and pull him toward me again. He gasps as he lands against me.
"Ow! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR FUCKING ASSHOLE!" He tries to pull away but my hand was still grabbing his hair. I bite his exposed neck, and he stops talking.
I growled in to his ear, "Santi, I hope you do know that tonight your going to be punished.” as I grind my engorged self against him, I flick one of his now erect nipples with my free hand, and he presses himself against me.
"I hope your ready..." I tell him as I make my way inside of his shirt for my favorite of all his piercing. I travel my way slowly up until my fingertips meet the metal of his nipple ring and give it a little pull, causing him to let out another moan.
"Because tonight, I'm not showing you any mercy." I take my hand out of his shirt, pull his chin towards me once more and give him one last kiss before freeing his hair from my grasp and lightly pushing him off.
"Now let's go Santi, because I can't wait to devour you.” I offer him my hand.
"O-okay Rae, but Jesus you need to stop pulling my hair ” He says meekly as he takes it, and rubs his head with his free hand.
Together hand in hand we make our way out of the park, towards my place a block away where tonight...I'm going to ravish him.
Our short walk passed with no incident, neither of us talked. We just walked hand in hand in silence. It was a comfortable silence, with just the two of us lost in our thoughts. We have arrived at my building, which has six floors.
I hold the door open for him, “After you my beautiful little princess”, I love teasing him, his reactions just make me want him more.
“Bite me.” Santi mumbles under his breath as we step into the building. I chuckle to myself. He can be such a baby sometimes, but that’s one of his cute points.
“I’m not a fucking princess Rae”, he whines as we wait for the elevator to arrive, “I don’t have a pussy or tits.” The elevator arrives and we step inside. Santi fixes himself in one of the corners farthest from me, as I push the button for the fourth floor. I turn towards him.
“Actually, Santi you do have a pussy” I tell him as I make my way to his corner.
“No I don’t…” He senses me coming near him, and tries to sidestep me. Quickly I pounce on my prey, and surround him with both of my arms pressed against the wall.
“You have the most delicious pink little pussy,” I start nibbling at his earring on his right earlobe, and he stops struggling, “It’s always so greedy, and tight.” I push his hair behind his ear, and start kissing and licking his neck. I take one of my hands off the wall and slide it down his back and grab a handful of his ass, I can feel his shaft hardening against my leg.
“And you have most delicious pair of tits right here” I moved my hand from his ass to his nipples and pinched them through his shirt.
“Ah…” He arcs his back trying his best to press up against me. I give him what he wants and start grinding myself against him.
Ding
“Shiiiiiiiiiitt…” He says as the doors of the elevator open up and he slides himself down until his head is buried on his knees. I can’t help but smile, he really is just to adorable.
“What’s wrong baby? Did I make your knees weak?” I ask him, knowing for a fact that I did. He ignores me.
“I take you’re silence as a yes.” I lift him up bridal style, causing him to go on a kicking frenzy.
“Wahhhhhhhhhh! LEMME GO YOU PREVERT!” He starts squirming trying to get out of my arms. I give him a hard bounce to stop his struggling.
“I’m not old I’m only two yeears older than you.” I remind him as I walk towards my apartment at the end of the hall. He buries his head in my chest and I give him a kiss on his forehead.
“I love you Santi, You know that right? I’m only teasing you baby.” I put him down and let him walk the rest of the way.
“I know, I know. I love you too, and I think we’re here.” He was right we were now in front of my door. I pull my keys out of my pocket, and as I was inserting them in to the keyhole I notice that he was nervously bouncing on the balls of his feet.
“I don’t know why you’re getting so nervous. You knew very feel the punishment for smoking, but you did it anyways.” I turned the knob, and open the door for him. He steps inside and I close the door after him. When he’s within arms reach I grab that mane of his pulling him once more into my arms. He lets out a gasp of surprise.
“You love it when I’m rough with you. You’re such a little slut.” I bite him roughly on his neck. I let go of him and push him so that he lands against the wall and walk towards my bedroom.
“Come on bitch its time for your punishment.” I lead the way with him following behind.
“You ready?” I ask him as I open the door to my bedroom.
“No, I’m never ready for you” He says with a laugh as he gives me a quick hug from behind. He steps inside, and as I turn on the light he starts kicking off his sneakers before making his way to the bed. I stand by the doorway and watch him as he crawls onto the bed to rest in the center. He sits up with his legs crossed and starts playing with his hair.
“You braiding your hair?” I ask him as I take of my own shoes and make my way towards him.
“Yeah, it hurts less when you pull it.” He says as he gives me a scowl, “You pull my hair so hard sometimes that it surprises me that I don’t have any bald spots.” I climb onto the bed and position myself behind him so that his seated in between my legs.
“But I just can’t help myself” I start making a couple of braids on the back of his head where its hard for him to reach, “I just love your hair so much, its so pretty, even if you messed it up by bleaching it”, I stop my braiding, wrap my arms around his waist and squeeze him tightly, “Now stop braiding your hair cause I still want it to be able to spread around the pillows.” He puts his hands down and lays them on his lap with a sigh. He leans back till his head is on my shoulder, “You’re so weird Rae,” he raises his left hand and starts running his fingers through my hair, “But I like that about you,” he rubs he lips against my neck, his lip ring cold against my skin.
I lean back so that we fall against the mattress, he turns over so that our faces are parallel to each other. He’s hair tickles my face as it falls to the sides of my face. I feel his nipple rings through his thin shirt digging into my chest. He beating heart in harmony with mine. I can feel myself getting aroused, there’s nothing I’d rather do then rip his clothes off this very instant. Santi makes the first move as he runs his teeth in a trail from the side of my neck to my chin. He straddles me and I feel him start grinding his erection on my now awakening one. He stops to look at me.
“Rae…,” he starts as he licks my bottom lip, “My little pink pussy wants you inside it.” He looks back at me and flashes me a smile of perfect white teeth. With a growl I turn us over, so that now I’m on top and start devouring him with kisses. He puts his arms around me and pulls me closer. He invites me into his mouth, and I gladly accept. “Mhmmm…” He moans into my mouth as his hand mouth to the bottom of my shirt and starts pulling it up. My hands which where running through his hair move to help him. I stop kissing him and take off my shirt and I toss it to the side. I then slowly begin to take off his shirt, making sure I caress his already hard nipples as I pull his shirt up. Once its completely off him I toss it to where my shirt landed.
He lifts his hips up as a sign for me to start taking his pants off. Slowly I give him a trail of kisses starting from his delicious lips to his neck which I stop to nibble down to his collar bone that I nuzzled to each of his nipples where I licked and pulled at his nipple rings and then finally arriving at the button of his jeans. All the while he squirmed and panted. With my right hand I open the button of his jeans and unzip his zipper, with my left I teased his hard little nubs, flicking at their rings.
“C-Come onn Rae, h-hurry up.” He’s so impatient, there’s nothing I’d like to do more than give into his demands, but there’s a lesson to be learned. I slide off of him and slowly pull of his jeans along with his boxers and toss those too to the floor. I look at him his bleached hair spread out on his pillow, biting his lip piercing, his golden skin flushed with passion, his left hands pulling at his left nipple piercing, and his right hand teasing my favorite of all his piercing….his fernum, a delicious little piercing under his shaft that makes me even more deliciously sensitive. Seeing him in this state puts me into a trance. Santiago completely changes from his usual self when his in lust. I notice his breathing start to pitch and his cock start to drool. I have to move quickly. I grab his both his wrists to prevent him from teasing himself any further.
“W-what the h-hell Rae, I was so close.” he protest as I grab his slender wrists and pin them above his head. I lean above him. “I know that’s why I stopped you. Don’t you remember your punishment?” I lick his cheek and his squirms below me once more. “Don’t you remember that you’re punishment is that your banned from cumming until I cum first.” I tenderly remind him as my free hand slowly caress his side until I each his cute little ass which I give a little squeeze.
“P-please Rae, touch my cock pleaseee.” He’s so delicious when his begs. I move my hand back up and shove my fingers into his mouth, he sucks them eagerly giving them a nice wet coat. I slide my finger in between his cheeks and caress the entry to his little pussy. “No baby, I’m sorry but I have to cum first, which means I get to fuck your pink little pussy as hard as I want.” I thrust two fingers inside the tight opening full of nerves. “Ahhh!” He screams as he bucks his hips. I shove my tongue in his mouth and I start to move my fingers in a beckoning motion.
This send him into a frenzy of squirming and panting. I feel his cock dribbling on my jeans. I suck on his tongue and bite his lip as I move a third finger in and start scissoring. “S-sooo good Rae sooo good.” He moans into my mouth. I don’t think I can hold out much longer. I rapidly take my fingers out of him causing him to gasp at the sudden emptiness. I give a bite on his neck and whisper in his ear, “If you want my cock in you you’re going to have to beg.” I move my hand to my own jeans and undo my button and zipper. I shimmy my pant down until I can easily slip myself out of the elastic of my briefs. I start pumping myself as he watches me, his eyes bleary with lust. He raises his legs and gives me a clear view of his pink hole.
“I-I want your cock inside my pink pussy.” I stop pumping myself, and ram into that little hole. I had thrusted so hard into him that his head had banged into the headboard. “Owww, why can’t you be more gentle.” he whimpered. I grab a pillow beside us and I put it between the headboard and his head as I lowered my head to bury myself in his hair. “Because you always like it when I’m rough.”
God he’s so tight, I almost came just going inside him. He swallows me whole. I let go of his arms and start to slowly thrust into him. He puts them on my back and pants into my ear. “Oh god Santi you’re so tight right now, you’re pussy’s greedily sucking on me. I might even cum earlier today.” As I say this he tightens up even more. The more I talk dirty to him the tighter he gets. “Just shut up and fuck me harder!” he demands and digs his nails into my back. He raises himself up a little off the bed so I can thrust into him deeper. I give into to his demands and thrust into him deeper and harder than before. He lays back down on the bed and closes his eyes in ecstasy.
As I’m thrusting I reach towards the night table at my right side and open the top drawer. I rummage around until my fingers wrap them selves around the item I’m looking for. I close it into my fist and pull it out of the dresser, and close it. I open my fist to reveal…a single pink ribbon. I stopped thrusting causing Santi I rapidly open his eyes and glare at me. “Whhhy the fuckk did you stopppp!” he demanded, by the look on his face I know that once again he was about to cum. It’s a good thing I stopped when I did.
“No. No. No. No. No. No.” Ah…he noticed the pink ribbon. He covers his face with his hands in embarrassment as I tie the ribbon around the base of his dribbling cock. I turn it into a nice cute, tight, little bow. “See Santi you look so cute. Its pink for my little princess.” He mumbles something inaudible into his hands. “Huh what did you say? I couldn’t hear you.” I grab both his wrists and pull them off his face and pin them to both the sides of his head. “Repeat what you said?” I stared into his eyes and slowly started thrusting into him again. “I..ah…am..n-not…ah…pri-princess…” he pants as his eyes close and his back arcs up.
I let go of his hands, and move my hands to the small of his back. I lift him up so that now he his straddling my lap. He wraps his arms around my neck as I start bouncing and thrusting into him. I dig my nails into his ass, this sudden stinging pain causes him to clench around me tightly. “Mhmmm don’t lie to yourself baby, you’re a princess with a sexy tight pussy.” I bounce him a little harder. I feel his nails scratch my back as he bounces along with my rhythm. “Wh-whatever, I-I can’t t-talk ri-right now. J-just fuck.” He bites my neck roughly causing me to hiss from the sting. I feel his nipple rings rubbing again my chest, the velvety smoothness of the ribbon and his cock now an engorged dribbling mess against my lower abdomen.
I can feel it already. The warm sensation in my abdomen. It gets tighter and tighter until I can’t hold it much longer. I’m about to go over the edge. I grab a fistful of his braids and yank him off my neck and bring him towards my mouth. My tongue hungrily searches for his. I’m getting desperate. I let go his hair and lay him down. I leave his lips and he holds his legs to his chest as I violently thrust into him. “God, fucking god, your going so hard Rae, I think I’m about to break.“ he moans as I thrust harder now.
I can feel it. It’s getting harder to hold the tightness in. I’m about to explode. I thrust as much as I can until finally I give in. “FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK” I hiss as I thrust once more before letting every thing go, causing Santi to gasp from the sudden river of warmth flooding his insides. Slowly I collapse on top of him. I’m sweaty and there’s nothing more I’d like to do than to succumb to sleep.
I close my eyes, only to have Santi whimper in my ear, “Can you let me cum now Rae, it hurts so much I’m a bout to pass out.” I’ve forgotten about his pink ribbon. I pull out of him and take a look at his cock. It was tight and dribbling in desperate need of release. I bend my head down so lap against his river of pre-cum. He tangles his fingers in my hair, trying his hardest to shove my head farther on him, but I wasn’t moving. “If you’re not gonna suck it then just don’t bother doing anything! I’ll take care of it myself!” I opened my mouth and let him inside. I gave him three good sucks before pulling him out. “Go fucking damn it Rae! Just suck it!” There were tears streaming down his cheeks. “My, My are we getting demanding. Maybe if you ask nicely, and promise to never smoke again I will.” I love taunting him.
“Raeeeeeeee…,”His big teary hazel eyes looks into mine, “Pleaseee suck on me, I promise I won‘t smoke again.” I commence sucking him once again. I lick and suck everything, nibbling on the edge of his shaft where his fernum piercing is at. I undo the pink ribbon suck on him some more. Until finally he bucks his hips and releases everything inside my mouth and I swallow. “Yummy.” I say as I clean him up, sucking all the leftover cum out of him. His hands fall out of my hair and to his sides. I move back up and lay down next to him. He turns his head towards me and gives me one more kiss before resting his head on my chest succumbing to his exhaustion. I rub his back, kiss him and let him know once more that I love him before I too finally close my eyes.
I wake up to the sound of rustling in my room. I look around my bed and see that its empty. “Santi?” I call out. “I’m here Rae,” responds a fully dressed Santi that appeared in my doorway, “I was taking a shower. Confused I ask him, “You’re not spending the night?” he walks into the room and comes to me. “As much as I’d love to I can’t,” he leans down and gives me a kiss. “Allie wants me to take care of Axis and Feliz, cause she’s gonna be gone tonight.” He caresses my face. “But they’re cats they can survive on their own for to night.” I protest, I was looking forward to waking up in the morning with him. “I’m sorry baby,” he tells me as he gives me one more kiss before standing up and walking away towards the doorway. “Oh! But you can come over tomorrow!” he looks at me with his bright guys and his killer smile. “Okay I will.” He blows my a kiss, turns off the light and walks out the room. When I hear the front door close I walk towards my window that’s in the same direction of the lobby. I wait there until finally see Santi’s figure standing fumbling in his pocket for something. I finds a box , pulls a slender stick out of it, light it and puts it to his mouth. He turns around and faces my window takes a puff and blows out a plum of smoke in my direction. He waves goodbye and walks away into the night. So much for promises.
No comments:
Post a Comment